Titre de livre: Raspberry Pi 3 Guide: Accessories, Installation and Use (English Edition)
Auteur: Akos Czermann
This comprehensive guide provides information on how to enter the amazing world of the Raspberry Pi: covers accessories, installation, alternative operating systems, daily use and many more.
Whether you want to use it as a desktop replacement, use it for Retro Console Gaming, or simply run a cheap home entertainment center, combine the Raspberry with this book for a hassle-free experience.
Fun projects and insider tips on how to install and use various features are detailed step-by-step.
- Changes from Pi 2 to Pi 3 and how they'll affect you
- Getting a good deal on accessories such as cases or chargers
- How to select a memory card for effortless performance
- Various options for connecting to displays
- Different kits explained - what you need and what you don't
- Electronic components - what they do and how to use stem, such as DC/stepper/servo motors
- HATs and external sensors, which one to choose for a specific task.
- Software Installation with and without NOOBS
- Keyboards, Tablet or Graphical Remote access explained step-by-step
- Insert-and-Play alternative operating systems
- Jargon buster - what all those weird-sounding technical words mean.
In line with the ethos of the Raspberry movement, the book is priced to be affordable.
Pre-order yours now!